Skip to content
- Log in to your PDC Server and open the command prompt as administrator.
- Configure the external time sources, type: w32tm /config /syncfromflags:manual /manualpeerlist:0.pool.ntp.org
- Make your PDC a reliable time source for the clients. Type: w32tm /config /reliable:yes
- Restart the w32time service: net stop w32time && net start w32time
- The windows time service should begin synchronizing the time.
- You can check the external NTP servers in the time configuration by typing: w32tm /query /configuration