- Log in to your PDC Server and open the command prompt as administrator.
- Configure the external time sources, type: w32tm /config /syncfromflags:manual /manualpeerlist:0.pool.ntp.org
- Make your PDC a reliable time source for the clients. Type: w32tm /config /reliable:yes
- Restart the w32time service: net stop w32time && net start w32time
- The windows time service should begin synchronizing the time.
- You can check the external NTP servers in the time configuration by typing: w32tm /query /configuration
Remove the RDS licensing time-bomb registry entry with the help of Sysinternals PSExec (Regedit alone couldn’t do it because it had to be run under highest privileges):
psexec -s -i regedit.exe:
Locate the registry key: HKLM\system\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\RCM\GracePeriod
Remove the registry key GracePeriod and reboot the computer.